Loading, cooling, and package
Touch the droplet with the narrow and of the straw and the capillary effect will force the medium to enter it. Put the straw into liquid nitrogen for vitrification immediately, and then transfer the straw into the pre-cooled container.
Warming and expelling
Tightly cover the wide end of the straw with your index fingers. The medium will flow out from the straw as a result of the increased pressure of warming air inside the straw.
*VitaVitro Straw Set is approved for marketing in China, Europe and USA.
Please contact us to get more information.
step-by-step on-time instructions during the whole vitrification-warming process with a built-in stopwatch function
interactive personalized information with options to choose the appropriate route
ample possibility to obtain background information opinions and suggestions
direct contact to the inventor and producer
1. Vajta G., Holm P., Kumayama M., Booth P.J., Jacobsen H., Greve T., Callesen H. Open Pulled Straw (OPS) Vitrification: A New Way to Reduce Cryoinjuries of Bovine Ova and Embryos. Molecular Reproduction and Development. 1999; 51(1): 53-58. DOI: 10.1002/(sici)1098-2795(199809)51:1<53::aid-mrd6>3.0.co;2-v.
2. Kuleshova, L., Gianaroli, L., Magli, C., Ferraretti, A., Trounson, A. Birth following vitrification of a small number of human oocytes: Case Report. Human Reproduction. 1999; 14(12): 3077–3079. DOI:10.1093/humrep/14.12.3077.
3. Vieira, A., Mezzalira, A., Barbieri, D., Lehmkuhl, R., Rubin, M. I., Vajta, G. Calves born after open pulled straw vitrification of immature bovine oocytes. Cryobiology. 2002; 45(1): 91–94. DOI: 10.1016/s0011-2240(02)00109-8.
4. Reubinoff, B. E., Pera, M. F., Vajta, G., Trounson, A. O. Effective cryopreservation of human embryonic stem cells by the open pulled straw vitrification method. Human Reproduction. 2001; 16(10): 2187–2194. DOI:10.1093/humrep/16.10.2187.
5. Vajta G. Are programmable freezers still needed in the embryo laboratory? Review on vitrification. Reproductive Bio-Medicine Online. 2006; 12: 779-796. DOI: 10.1016/s1472-6483(10)61091-7.
6. Vajta G. Vitrification in human and domestic animal embryology: work in progress. Reproduction, Fertility and Development. 2012; 25(5): 719-727. DOI: 10.1071/RD12118.
7. Vajta G., Reichart A., Baldi F. U., Rienzi L. From a back up technology to a strategy-outlining approach: the success story of cryopreservation. Expert Rev. Obstet. Gynecol. 2013; 8(2): 181-190. DOI: 10.1586/eog.12.80.
8. Munck N. D, Vajta G. Safety and efficiency of oocyte vitrification, Cryobiology. 2017; 78: 119-127. DOI: 10.1016/j.cryobi-ol.2017.07.009.
9. Vajta G. Vitrification in ART: past, present and future. Theriogenology. 2020; 150: 276-279. DOI:1016/j.theriogenolo-gy.2020.01.057.
|PRODUCT NAME||PRODUCT NUMBER||SPECIFICATIONS|
|VitaVitro Straw Set||V001001||Red x1、Green x1、Blue x1、Black x1、White x1|
|VitaVitro Vitrification Kit||
HHM 1.0mL x1 HV1 1.0mL x1 HV1 1.0mL x1
|VitaVitro Warming Kit||
HHM 1.8mL x1 HW1 1.5mL x2HW2 1.0mL x1
Endotoxin < 0.5EU/device
Mouse embryo assay ≥ 80%
Endotoxin < 0.25 EU/mL
Mouse embryo assay ≥ 80%